Why Use LED?
- LED lights have a longer lifetime than regular incandescent bulbs.
- Approximately 50,000 hours of operation vs. 1,000 hours for a regular incandescent bulb.
- Lower maintenance cost
– Longer life time reduces the need for constant replacements, reducing additional labour and material costs.
- Lower energy consumption
– LED lights use approximately 10% of the energy that regular incandescent bulbs require.
Low Heat Dissipation
- LED lights give off very little heat, reducing the ambient temperature of the area.
- Allowing the LED fixtures to be used in area that traditional lighting source not capable of.
- LEDs offer 90 percent efficiency, compared to 5 percent for traditional lighting sources.
- Reduced greenhouse gas emissions that contribute to climate change.